Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program 2017-18 School Year
For Families with Children Attending Catholic Schools
Tuition assistance is awarded each year to families with children in our Catholic schools in grades K-12. Awards are made based on financial need.
How is the determination made?
In order to ensure a fair and impartial analysis, application is made through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, our 3rd party provider.
Information contained in the application along with the supporting materials is used to determine financial need. The formula utilized has been especially designed for families with children attending Catholic school. This calculation is based on a moderate standard of living for the geographic area of the applicant, further ensuring a realistic result. This formula determines the ability of a family to pay for private education. FACTS includes a comprehensive review and verification process ensuring the accuracy of the data.
Families who apply can receive up to one-half of the school's in-parish tuition rate.
How to apply
Only one application per family can be submitted.
- Application is currently available online at https://online.factsmgt.com.
- The application fee is $27, and it is due at the time you submit your application. Forms of payment include debit cards, major credit cards, or an electronic check.
- Online applications are available in English and Spanish. To select Spanish, simply click on the link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen before you log in.
- Submit the necessary supporting documentation.
- For Grades K-8: To be considered in Round 1 applications must be complete by March 3rd.
The deadline for Round 2 is
- Online application is very user friendly.
- If you are unable to apply online you can contact Kathleen Golazeski to have a paper application sent to you: 609-403-7168 or email@example.com.
- Applications completed by March 3, 2017 will be evaluated in Round 1. Typically, applications in the first round are submitted by existing school families or new families who register during Catholic Schools Week or in advance of March 3rd. Applicants who did not receive tuition assistance in Round 1 will be automatically reconsidered in Round 2. All applications must be complete, containing all supporting tax documentation.
- Applications completed by May 15, 2017 will be evaluated in Round 2. This is the final opportunity to apply for diocesan financial aid. Typically, applications in the second round are submitted by families who register late, regardless of whether they are new or existing families. All applications must be complete, containing all supporting tax documentation.
- It is recommended that families submit the application as soon as possible.
- Applications completed after May 15th will be considered only if additional funds become available.
- Families will be notified by email whether or not an award is granted. When this notification is received the parent should contact the school.
- If an award is received, contact the school to work out adjusted tuition payments;
- If you are denied diocesan tuition assistance, contact your school and inquire if any funds are available directly from the school.
For more information on High School Financial Aid, visit your high school’s website
- All applications must be complete, containing all supporting tax documentation. Awards are based on a rolling submission. Notification will be made by the school.
FACTS Customer Care Representative: 866-441-4637
Diocesan Contact: Kathleen Golazeski, Coordinator of Finances,609-403-7168; firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your school office.