Interpreted Masses for the Deaf
Diocese of Trenton
- Brick Town, Church of the Epiphany
615 Thiele Road, Brick Town
Interpreter, contact Kathy Basilotto - call the parish office to make arrangements.
Interpreted Masses for the deaf: Every Sunday 10:00 am
- Hamilton, St. Raphael-Holy Angels Parish
1733 S. Broad St., Hamilton
Interpreter, contact Ms. Pat Langon, 609-393-0270, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpreted Masses for the deaf (Holy Angels): Every Sunday 8:30 am
- Hamilton Square, St. Gregory the Great Parish
4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square
Interpreter, contact Celeste Bonfanti, 609-239-5456.
Interpreted Masses for the deaf: 4th Sunday 10:30am
- Jackson, St. Aloysius Parish
935 Bennetts Mills Road, Jackson
Interpreted Masses for the deaf: by request only
Please call or email the parish office. email@example.com
- Lakehurst, St. John Parish
619 Chestnut St., Lakehurst
Interpreter, contact Frank Masiello, 732-504-7873; Rosalie Imbriale, 732-323-1702.
Interpreted Masses for the deaf: Every Saturday 4:00 pm
- Neptune, Holy Innocents Parish
3455 West Bangs Ave, Neptune
Interpreter, contact Sue McGann - contact the parish office to make arrangements.
Interpreted Masses for the deaf: 3rd Saturday 5:00 pm
- Seaside Park, St. Catharine of Siena
50 E Avenue, Seaside Park
Interpreter, contact Diane Berardi, 732-830-5176
Interpreted Masses for the deaf: Every Sunday 9:30 am
Diocese of Camden
Office of Ministry for the Deaf
15 N 7th Street
Camden, NJ 08102
Sr. Bonnie McMenamin, Co-Director
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
How Do I Contact an Interpreter?
- The Archdiocesan Department for Pastoral Care for Persons with Disabilities (PCPD) works with area interpreters who are skilled in religious setting interpreting. Individual parishes can utilize their services by calling the PCPD 215-587-3530. Parishes are asked to assume responsibility for paying the interpreter or make a contribution to the Deaf Apostolate Fund from which interpreters fees are paid.
- Parishes can contact the Deaf-Hearing Communication Center (DHCC), Interpreter Referral Division, 610-604-0450 or the Communication Connection, 610-272-4948